Here is the answer. The Six Pillars Prospecting Playbook For MSPs:
Pursuing a portfolio of six categories of prospecting activities simultaneously with each other is the secret to driving the number and quality of Discovery Meetings required for a formidable sales engine.
The six pillars are:
- Volume prospecting, combining three components: telephone prospecting, lead nurturing, and direct mail;
- Surgical prospecting — using a variety of methods on a sustained basis to reach a short hit list of intentionally targeted prospects;
- Alliances — partnering with a small set of companies who can refer multiple opportunities on a regular basis, such as vendors, adjacent IT players, and accounting firms;
- Associations – intentionally working business associations where your ideal prospects are the bulk of the members — and where you have a clear business development plan and sales objectives);
- Systematic referral generation – establishing a routine process (planned, proactive) to ask for and give introductions to your network of top business relationships; and
- Combined digital/old school marketing system — executing an integrated set of digital and direct marketing methods — including an ecosystem of routine events and training offerings.
The Six Pillars are a portfolio of 6 sales channels. Each channel has a playbook, strategy, action plan, steps, processes, key performance indicators and a sales conversion process. It has jobs and workflow that must be flawlessly executed by top talent.
As a sales leader, you need to understand and manage how each of these sales channels.
So, it’s all about you
How can YOU change the destiny of your business?
Sales leadership is a competency that can be taught and developed. Building this competency is the price you must pay to change the destiny of your business.
The purpose of the program is to teach you this sales leadership competency
So, decide to break out of the sales doldrums or you are destined to flounder there..